The middle part of the Aedes BAS mower is raised and does not have a cutting rotor, which leaves a strip of uncut grass in the middle of the row. The mown grass is distributed in direction of the trunks.
- Rear mounted
- Various mowing widths available (1.6 to 2.8 m)
- 3-point linkage for categories 1 and 2
- Required: PTO 540 rpm
- Compatible with tractors of 40 to 75 hp minimum, depending on the mower’s width
- Double 3-point linkage for categories 1 and 2 (front/rear mounted)
- System to distribute mown grass in the strip of uncut grass