Thanks to our partnership with MAF RODA, we can offer you customized and innovative solutions for grading and packing your fruit and vegetables.
The solutions consider the variety of fruit or vegetables, your existing buildings, your current, and future capacity, and the types of packaging required.
State-of-the-art equipment is available to process a wide range of fruit and vegetables, including apples, pears, stone fruits, cherries, tropical fruits, bell peppers, kiwis, melons, grapes, tomatoes, carrots, zucchinis, eggplants, avocados, potatoes, onions, and blueberries.
We can offer you turnkey solutions that include complete traceability for the following steps:
- Feeding of the grading machine: bin emptying with or without water to transfer the fruit and vegetables without damaging them
- Washing and cleaning fruit and vegetables: brushing, waxing, drying
- Optical sorting: elimination of fruit and vegetables with internal or external quality defects
- Grading or pre-sorting: separation of fruit and vegetables according to specific criteria, e.g., shape, size, color, external defect, internal defect
- Packing lines: with robotic arms, conveyors, and automatic bagging systems
- Palletization: uniform and continuous stacking of finished product boxes, automatic strapping and wrapping
No matter the size of your project, we have a solution for you. Contact us to find out more about MAF RODA’s customized solutions.